Quotes by Deepbaazigar - 39
Quotes by Deepbaazigar series on my Blog 'World of Deepbaazigar' by Deepak Doddamani has received really great response from all you friends and so I am continuing with some more posts in this series.
Quotes by Deepbaazigar is basically compilation of some of my Tweets on Twitter @deepbaazigar and my posts on my Facebook Page Doddamani Deepak Vitthal Ratna
I have selfpublished 3 E-books on my Quotes which you can find below:
This is my 39th post in the Quotes by Deepbaazigar series. I hope you will like some of the quotes from these.
Quotes by Deepbaazigar - 39
1) Don’t choose anything which doesn’t challenge your limits. Learn not only to discover your ‘full potential’ but also to extend your limits.
2) Playing safe and taking risk are two completely opposite actions of each other. You can not choose both of them simultaneously. Take a call today
3) You don’t want to regret for ‘not trying’, do you? You can live ordinary life at any stage of life. So now it’s the only chance to do something really extra-ordinary. Stop thinking out of the box. First find what’s there in the box which you have not noticed yet. May be some life-changing idea is still hiding in the Pandora box of your mind. Go deeper, search more carefully. Something might still be there.
4) Life treats everyone equally. We all pass through tough phases in our lives. We all see some failures and we all have strength to bounce back. But then here lies the difference. Very few people learn from their mistakes. Very few people stand strongly even after getting knocked down. Very few people overcome their failures. Only those people emerge as winners.
5) It’s important to find out what’s holding you back? Once you find it. Break those shackles and move ahead
6) You can actually convert your thoughts into reality by thinking positively. So care to think positively and learn to aim for bigger. Always keep your canvas large.
7) I don’t believe in ‘I’m what I’m’ philosophy. We must all improve ourselves and learn to change for better. For our own sake, we must upgrade ourselves to the better version
8) If you are afraid of losing someone very badly. Then you’ll definitely lose them forever. Your thoughts are so powerful that you actually bring your worst fears into reality. So better watch your thoughts
9) The maturity of Indian Democracy lies in collective wisdom of its voters. Their final mandate is always a well-thought one.
10) People use ‘entrepreneur’ and ‘businessman’ words interchangeably. It’s such an insult to the entrepreneurs. Nevertheless at least you must understand the difference between the two if you really want to be an entrepreneur
11) Searching for happiness is not a sin. But we must also know on what cost we are staying happy. Never compromise with your principles and character.
12) Meeting entrepreneur is always a treat to your brain. You get good food of thoughts for your brain. When entrepreneurs share their ideas you must watch dreams in their eyes and enthusiasm in their body language. Listen to them carefully. It will not only give them morale support but also teach you some basics of entrepreneurship