Quotes by Deepbaazigar - 38
Quotes by Deepbaazigar series on my Blog Deepak Doddamani has received really great response from you friends and so I am continuing with some more posts in this series.
Quotes by Deepbaazigar is basically compilation of some of my Tweets on Twitter @deepbaazigar
I have selfpublished 3 E-books on my Quotes which you can find below:
This is my 38th post in the Quotes by Deepbaazigar series. I hope you will like some of the quotes from these.
1) Wishes are horses; beggars lets ride
2) Founders are creators. They create. They create and nurture. They create, nurture and help growth.
3) It is important to defy Newton’s third law of force while dealing with people. Don’t react to aggressive actions.
4) We always remember birthdays of people for whom we always care, irrespective of whether they treat us nicely or badly.
5) Choosing a work in the field of expertise matters only for employees; entrepreneurs are those who can enter in any field of high potential and then gain expertise there.
6) Serial entrepreneurs keep studying, testing, executing many ideas one by one till they come across an idea which can lead to that legendary organization in their vision.
7) Change doesn’t takes place overnight. But when change starts taking place, no one can stop it. Accept the change else you will perish or become obsolete
8) To start something new with tremendous enthusiasm and then quit it abruptly is a sign of immaturity. After certain age such things are completely unacceptable
9) You can keep working patiently for what you want only if you will learn to be grateful for what you already have. Be ambitious but don’t be greedy.
10) Leave dreaming completely or try to live your dream; choice is all yours and whatever you choose for yourself will be right for you
11) If you had any common mediocre dream and if you have achieved it well in time; you have all rights to celebrate. But if you have some really big extraordinary dream then you must start celebrating right from the day you started dreaming it. Trust me very few can dare to dream big
12) You are different than others and that difference makes you unique. Being different helps you stand out of the crowd. So be different, be unique