Quotes by Deepbaazigar - 37
First of all, let me thank you for the tremendous support which you gave to all my PdF eBooks so far.
Quotes by Deepbaazigar series on my Blog Deepak Doddamani has received really great response from you friends and so I am continuing with some more posts in this series.
Quotes by Deepbaazigar is basically compilation of some of my Tweets on Twitter @deepbaazigar
and my posts on my Facebook Page Doddamani Deepak Vitthal Ratna
I have selfpublished 3 E-books on my Quotes which you can find below:
This is my 37th post in the Quotes by Deepbaazigar series. I hope you will like some of the quotes from these.
1) There are only two categories of people; ‘Happy’ and ‘Unhappy’. We all fall in one of these categories only.
2) Don’t hold grudges against anyone. It will affect you; and not them. Wisdom lies in forgiveness. Forgive but don’t forget.
3) In the war of ego-clashes, the first who puts down his ego –wins. It’s the only war in which putting down the weapon gives you victory.
4) You must be brave enough to overcome the hurdles when you are fighting for the right reasons. Do whatever it takes to survive all the odds, eventually you will win.
5) People need superheroes. They expect that someone should always be there to help them, share their sorrows, solve their problems, fights for them and come to the rescue of human race and save the world.
6) Never ever say my parents stay with me. Always say I live with my parents.
7) A man’s life becomes miserable when the two of the most important women in his life don’t go well with each other. I am not talking about Mother and Wife. I am talking about Wife and Girl friend.
8) I have found the value of hidden treasure in the simplicity of my Father. No wealth can buy me now.
9) NGO sector demands grooming of character more than reputation. If your character is good; you ought to earn reputation. No need to work separately for that.
10) Do what you believe in strongly without bothering about it’s outcomes. Because if you won’t do it, it will become reason of your restlessness and grief. It is better to regret than not trying.