Quotes by Deepbaazigar - 34
'Quotes by Deepbaazigar' series on my blog 'World of Deepbaazigar' is basically compilation of some of my tweets on Twitter @deepbaazigar and posts on my Facebook Page Doddamani Deepak Vitthal Ratna. I have self published two PdF books using Pothi.com and have shared them on SlideShare
You can view them here:
This is my 34th post in this series hope you will like it:
1) I will not make same mistakes again. I will make fresh new mistakes in this new year.
2) The day you understand the futility of life; is the day when you actually start working towards its enrichment
3) Never use others as outlet for your frustration; because in the end everything will become normal except relationship
4) Gratitude is the key to the peace of mind and happiness of the heart
5) Creating a good future for children is your responsibility, it's not purpose of your life. If you haven't thought anything beyond it, well then think now. Find a purpose today itself.
6) Don't hurt,harm,insult,demotivate,dominate, or suppress others. If you can't impact someone's life positively, at least don't do anything negative.
7) Breakup of Today is better than Divorce of 'Tomorrow', that's called looking at the things with 'Positive Perspective'
8) Volunteering in social causes creates tremendous positive effect in someone's life.It not only gives a sense of satisfaction for being useful for Society but also helps your perspective about your own life.
9) During success period even a coward becomes brave, but Failure period is the real period to recognize who is brave and who is coward? That's the real testing period
10) Some people work really hard to achieve something but they don't get it. They become sad and hopeless and start blaming their luck. They doesn't know simple thing. A mind filled with gratitude is the only mind which can think soundly. A heart filled with gratitude is the only heart which has peace inside. And once you practice Gratitude with your Body, Mind, Soul and Heart, you can yourself attract Money, Fame, Peace, Happiness and whatever you dream for. Gratitude is the key
11) New beginning should not be done with old similar ways which already failed. New beginning should be made with new perspective, new thoughts and new modus operandi