Quotes by Deepbaazigar - 31
Quotes by Deepbaazigar series on my blog is basically compilation of some of my tweets on Twitter (@deepbaazigar) and my Status updates on Facebook Page 'Doddamani Deepak Vitthal Ratna'. Based on my Quotes I have self published two Pdf E-Books viz
This is my 31st post in the series:
1) Death Makes us understand how foolish we are to carry EGO about I, ME, MY, MINE with ourselves; nothing is permanent, absolutely nothing
2) Be creative at least for the sake of creator who created you. Let him enjoy the feeling of 'Like Father,Like Son'
3) A salaried person must think of some side business or self-employment if he/she doesn't wants to leave the current job. Entrepreneurship is not their cup of tea as it requires full-time dedication, focus and commitment.
4) Learning to create an opportunity for yourself is the first step towards self-employment. It's different than Entrepreneurship where 'IDEA' comes foremost.
5) Brand Management, although starts with creation of logo, but it actually begins with brand creation
6) 'Self-centric approach' is the biggest SIN a social animal can do, because it is the root-cause of all the crimes in the society
7) Neither Success makes me too happy nor failure makes me too sad. Reality check is always there which keeps me rational all the time
8) Love and Charity : Strictly never think of Profit and Loss here '
9) Empathy and Sensitivity are the virtues of real human beings; rest are just stones made up of flesh,blood and bones
10) If work is god, I prefer not to be atheist
11) Organic growth is the best way of growth; as it happens on the rock solid foundation of sustainable bricks