Quotes by Deepbaazigar - 24
'Quotes by Deepbaazigar' series on my blog 'World of Deepbaazigar' is basically a compilation of some of my Tweets on Social Networking Website Twitter.
Based on my first 16 posts in the series I made a Pdf E-book
"Quotes of Deepbaazigar" and uploaded it on Slideshare at
You can embed this E-book on your Blog if you find it interesting enough.
I am continuing this series further and this post is my 24th post in the 'Quotes by Deepbazigar' series.
|Deepak Doddamani aka Deepbaazigar|
1) 'Excitement' towards the new beginning is characteristics of immature. Mature gets 'charged up' to accept the responsibility ahead.
2) Never waste your time in 'teaching someone' a lesson; Learn your lesson and move ahead ignoring them completely
3) Being autocratic in nature I always prefer to speak, but whenever I meet children I always love to 'listen'.
4) Whenever warriors become chocolate heroes they are no more useful for your troupe
5) They are not capable enough; even to settle problems of their own house; so they keep throwing stones at neighbor's windows; out of jealousy
6) Tell the politicians sitting in PARLIAMENTS (Sansad and Mazlis-E-Shoora) of both the countries to fight war at BORDER and you will find India & Pakistan will never fight with each other again.
7) For me as a Director; concept/script is the 'real hero' others are just 'actors'. I knew that only I can give justice to my script so I started direction.
8) A head for a head will make entire world brainless. Our India is blessed (???) with tolerance