Quotes by Deepbaazigar
'Quotes by Deepbaazigar' series on my blog 'World of Deepbaazigar' is basically a compilation of some of my Tweets on Social Networking Website Twitter.
Based on my previous 16 posts in the series I made a Pdf E-book "Quotes of Deepbaazigar" and uploaded it on Slideshare at
You can embed this E-book on your Blog if you find it interesting enough.
This E-book contains 125 quotes by me. Majority of quotes are related to Entrepreneurship, Investment, Indian Politics, and Life in general.
I am continuing this series further and this post is my 17th post in the 'Quotes by Deepbazigar' series. Those who are visiting my blog for the first time I am sharing something about my pen-name 'Deepbaazigar'.
Shahrukh Khan starrer film 'Baazigar' released in Nov 1993. In April 1994 I used my Pen Name as 'Deepbaazigar' for the very first time for sending Jokes and Stories to Marathi Comics 'ThakThak'. In 1999 when I made my first Email Address (on Rediffmail) I used my Username as 'Deepbaazigar' & then onwards everywhere I am using 'Deepbaazigar' as my Nickname, Pen name, IM and Username etc.
"Quotes by Deepbaazigar - 17"
1) When you call someone rebel, first understand the reasons behind it. Don't be in a hurry to give doses without even diagnosing.
2) 'If you have any sort of confusion; be calm, take a break, think calmly on it and choose the right alternative with brain. But if you have any ethical dilemma you must listen to your heart.Your conscientiousness hardly allows any ethical lapse'.
3) 'Bad Phases' exists only for Business People.For Entrepreneurs there are only 'Temporary Setbacks' - Deepbaazigar
4) We are lucky enough to be born in a democratic country like India & we must all respect our freedom of expression with great responsibility
5) Why do people write so lengthy blog posts? If they don't want readers they should not write in first place.
6) People with 'Mood Swings' should never try to become Entrepreneur. They not only ruin their Organization but also the life of people who trust them. They are fit to work as employees where employers set rules & restrictions on them.
7) Every BLOGGER is Hindu...Ask why ? Because his blog has association with RSS.
8) Whatever goes up; comes down. But intra-day trader earns in falling market also, so nothing matters.
9) 'Fame' without 'Money' is like a bulb without electricity, it can give you only 'hope' but not the actual 'light'.
10) When you do something really wrong and start feeling guilty about it; you start giving clarifications about it.